Memory Care Services & Amenities
Not only are your loved one’s basic needs tended to but we have developed our program specifically to meet the additional unique needs of those with dementia. Our family takes a holistic approach to the amenities we offer designed specifically to meet the needs of those with dementia. While we are here to care for our residents, we will always encourage each person to do as much for him or herself before stepping in to assist.
Dementia Care at Its Best
All of Grand Brook’s professional staff, nurses and caregivers receive special training in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care. Our ongoing education program allows us to provide the latest and highest quality of care to meet the unique needs of our residents.
Everything Your Loved One Needs in One Memory Care Community
Here are some features you will find in a Grand Brook community:
- RN and LVNs with specialized expertise in dementia care
- Licensed nurse on site 7 days a week
- Staff trained specifically for Alzheimer’s and dementia-related memory care on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Administration and storage of all medications
- Medication management
- Health monitoring (vital signs, lab tests, therapy needs, glucose levels)
- Home style meals in a family atmosphere
- Individualized meal planning with attention to personal preferences and medical needs
- Monitoring of weight loss and weight gain
- Assistance with daily living including bathing, dressing, eating, hygiene and mobility
- Daily housekeeping services with personal laundry and linens laundered
- 24-hour camera monitoring along with monitored and magnetically locked exterior security doors
- Choice of private or companion suites to best suit your loved one’s need
- Intimate living spaces throughout the community for quiet visits and small group activities
- Emergency call response in each room
- Three secured outdoor living areas including two landscaped walking paths and a soothing centrally located courtyard
- On-site full service salon
Call 469-964-5727 today to speak with a Grand Brook team member or to schedule a tour.